Our Sweet Baby Boy

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

He sleeps... in the nursery

Sunday night we put Cooper in his nursery for the first time. I was extremely nervous about this and was seriously ready to change my mind. But Paul reassured me that he would be okay, I could go in and check on him whenever I want, and he would even wake me up if he woke up so I could go check on him... I must have went and checked on him 10 times, and of course he was fine! lol 
 
He actually seemed to like his nursery better then he likes the bassinet! He slept better, didn't fuss as much, didn't grunt as much, and fell right to sleep. We have a sound maker in there and it also prjects images onto the ceiling. We have the sound set to "rain" because he likes the sound of running water, and the images on the ceiling are fish and stuff (of course lol). Thanks to Fay for this wonderful gadget!!! 

So far the nursery is working out smashingly! He slept in there last night as well. We go up around 430 to feed him and put him back in the crib awake (we couldn't do that in the bassinet, but can with the crib), he fell asleep on his own, but then grunted until about 8 a.m. until Paul got up with him. It was so funny to hear him grunt for so long... but he was sound asleep!! Everytime we went in to check on him he was out like a light. 

He hasn't slept through the night again since last Thursday, but he's getting better. 

Paul goes back to work tomorrow... I'm not looking foward to doing everything on my own again. it's been great having Paul here the last 5 days, he's such a wonderful help and I truly appreciate him. He changes diapers, feeds Cooper, cleans up, did laundry, putzed around outside yesterday, takes Pebbles out all the time, etc... It's great! I'm going to miss him! lol 

We are going to go for a walk today. It's a pretty nice day today, supposed to be around 61!! woo hoo!! I think spring is on it's way... but it's supposed to go back down into the 40s later this week, and be rainy for the rest of the week. So when Coop wakes up from his nap we're going for a walk. 

Well, I'm gonna try to get some lunch before he wakes up. 

xoxoxo 

Amanda, Paul, and Cooper

0 comments:

Layout