Our Sweet Baby Boy

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

6 week check ups

Cooper and I had our 6 week check ups yesterday. 

I have healed perfectly from what Kathy (the midwife) says. Woo hoo!!! I'm in the clear! 

Cooper is doing great. The pediatrician says he is a totally healthy 6 week old weighing in at 9 lbs and 20 inches long!!! 9 lbs!! In 6 weeks he has gained 4 lbs and 2 inches. Amazing. Breastmilk does a body good! LOL 

Not much else is going on. Cooper is sleeping peacefully in his daddy's arms at the moment. The weather has finally gotten warm here, in the 70's everday, so we've been going for a lot of walks. Cooper loves to go for walks, and Pebbles doesn't mind either! 

I've started putting Cooper in the Baby Bjorn (front carrier) during the day so I can get some stuff donw around the house. It's great! I'm able to do the laundry, dishes, etc and he's not fussing or crying. He really likes it too. 

Well, I guess I'll get off here for now. Not much more to report, he's just growing like a weed!! 

Love, 

Mandy, Paul, and Cooper!!! 

0 comments:

Layout