Our Sweet Baby Boy

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, August 31, 2009

First Doula Client

I went to Ann Arbor last Monday again for orientation into the Doula's Care program. Doulas Care is a non-profit organization that matches low income mother's-to-be with doula's.


Anyways, on Friday I received a call that they had a mother-to-be due on Oct 15 at R.O. Beaumont and was I available to take the birth. Heck yea!! I totally snatched it up immediately! I contacted the mom-to-be Friday afternoon and set up 3 pre-natals with her.

I'm super excited about this but incredibly nervous at the same time. I spent the weekend trying to get everything together for our first prenatal (even though it's still over a week away lol). I think I'm just about ready for our first prenatal... I hope so anyways!

Now I just need to gather some supplies for my doula bag (I have NOTHING). That will have to wait until the 15th of Sept. though (payday). Then I will stock it full!

0 comments:

Layout