Our Sweet Baby Boy

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Nose Bleed

YIKES!

I had the biggest scare so far this morning.

Coop was in bed with me this morning (as he is every morning) and he was just playing and jabbering away. I was trying to get a few more minutes of sleep because for some odd reason he's decided that waking up every 1.5-2 hours for 20 minutes is fun... ALL NIGHT LONG... Anyways. My eyes were closed and he was moving all around. All of a sudden I heard a THUNK and screaming. He didn't fall off the bed and for some reason I knew this. I flew up, grabbed him, did a quick scan and deduced that his nose was bleeding. He had apparently tried crawling on the bed and hit his nose on the headboard. As soon as I pulled him into me to snuggle he stopped crying.

There was quite a bit of blood though. Some big drops got on Paul's pillow and all over the front of my night shirt. It took a while to clean up too...

Scared the shit outta me though. When I was cleaning him up I started to feel light headed and had to sat him in his crib so I could sit in the glider with my head between my legs.

YIKES!!!

He's okay though. Just so everyone knows.

0 comments:

Layout