Our Sweet Baby Boy

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Pictures

We had Cooper's Fall pictures taken yesterday. It was quite the ordeal too.

His appointment was at 12 but when we got there he was in such a crabby mood and was not having anything to do with getting his picture taken. We ended having to reschedule for 2:30. The portrait studio is not close to my house so I didn't want to have to drive all the way home just to turn around and drive back out there. So we went to the mall and walked around for an hour. Coop kept getting fussier so we went back to the car and he napped in the car for 45 minutes while I twiddled my thumbs.

At 2:30 we went back in and finally got some great shots. Some of these shots have my arm or hand in them, but on print you can't see it. Check it out! (click on the picture to make it larger!)













0 comments:

Layout