Our Sweet Baby Boy

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Friday, December 26, 2008

Cooper and Coffee

So Paul left his half filled coffee cup on the end table this morning and Cooper found it about 45 minutes ago while Paul and I were in the dining room folding up boxes to set on the curb. I looked in the living room to check on him and saw that he was playing with a coffee cup. I didn't think anything of it because Paul often gives him a coffee cup to play with when he drinks coffee (so it distracts him from trying to get Paul's coffee). When I looked closer I saw that Cooper's hair was wet and so was the end table. Cooper was also licking something off the end table. When I went in to check I discovered that he was "drinking" the coffee.

Cooper is now in his jumperoo jumping like crazy. I'm trying to get him to burn off some of the caffeine before bed time (which, by the way, was 20 minutes ago) He's never jumped so much or so fast in that before.

So what are my chances of getting him in bed before midnight?!

I don't know if I should laugh or cry I think I'm mostly laughing. I'm sure the amount of coffee that he actually "drank" was very small... but still. He is WIDE awake. He's usually in meltdown mode by 7 if we haven't given him his bath and gotten him ready for bed.

We keep joking that he finally achieved his goal of getting Daddy's coffee... I don't think we'll be laughing when he's still awake at 3 a.m.

0 comments:

Layout