Our Sweet Baby Boy

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, December 25, 2008

The best gift ever!!!

Cooper took his first unassisted step last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   love love love love love love

We were hanging out in my in laws dining room last night and Cooper was standing holding onto the couch. I was sitting right next to where he was standing but wasn't close enough for him to transfer from the couch to my knee. He let go of the couch and took a step towards my leg!!!! He of course lost his balance after his foot touched down but had a hold of my knee so he didn't even fall!!! 

He's been letting go of stuff lately and holding his balance for about 3-5 seconds before he falls over but last night was the first time he tried taking a step when he let go. 

It's a great feeling to know that his first step was towards me!!  love And on Christmas Eve!!  love love

My babies growing up *sniffle sniffle*

0 comments:

Layout