Our Sweet Baby Boy

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Welcome and Hello

All my other options for picture posting and getting info to family don't appear to be working. The freewebs site is no longer allowing me to upload pictures, despite my attempts to delete a ton of pictures and even contact customer support (they were absolutely NO help at all, big surprise huh?) The MyFamily website doesn't seem to working for a bunch of people either for some unknown reason.... so this is my last resort!

I can post pictures and updates about our family right here for everyone to see. Anyone can read the blog, pass it on to your friends if you wish. I will also add video as well!!

So here's some pictures to get us started!

Trying to get to Daddy's coffee!













My big boy sitting up all by himself!



















Yummy sweet potatoes!!

0 comments:

Layout