Our Sweet Baby Boy

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, June 19, 2008

We're still here

Sorry for the absence, but we're still here!! 

Cooper is getting so big! I weighed him on our bathroom scale the other day and he's over 13 lbs! Not sure how long he is though, but he's definitely getting bigger!! He's our growing boy!

Lately he's been trying to roll over onto his tummy soooo bad! We've been waiting a while for him to accomplish this and last night he did! I did not get to witness this miracle as he apparently did it in his sleep. Lol... I put him to bed on his back and woke up to him on his tummy. I asked Paul if he rolled him over on his tummy and he didn't, so Cooper did it in the middle of the night some time. He's quite mobile with all the scooching he does and I never know where's he's going to be in his crib in the morning. Sometimes he's turned sideways, scrunched up in the corner, turned completely around, and this morning on his tummy hehe. 

He loves to sleep on his tummy, and we let him. He doesn't go to bed on his tummy but if he gets fussy at 2 a.m. you can bet your ass I roll him over on his tummy to get a few more hours of sleep lol. Paul slept on his tummy, I slept on my tummy, and if you're over 15 chances are you did too!!! Cooper has amazing head and neck control (always has) so we're not worried abou this suffocating or anything. He's never once been face down on his tummy... its just not a worry in this household. 

Right now Coop is sleeping peacefully in my arms. Thank god for laptops, it makes is so easy to surf the net/type while he's sleeping in my arms or I'm pumping. Seriously I would lose my mind without my laptop while pumping. hehe

We bought a Wii a couple weeks ago and man is it fun!!! I spent a couple weeks actually trying to find a store that had them in stock and finally Toys R Us got a shipment in so there I was standing in line when they opened (10 a.m.)... there was already 5 ppl in front of me and while I was waiting for my turn another 25 or so lined up behind me!!! But I got my wii!!! The bowling is so much fun. Paul and I have nightly 2 outta 3 tournaments with the bowling (I have yet to win ) but it sure is fun... gives a way to relax and have fun together. 

We're supposed to be getting our stimulus check sometime within the next couple of weeks... Thank god! We've been waiting on this damn thing for months! lol. Can't wait to get it. 

The weather got cool here agin... we're talking for 87* highs to 65* highs..., CAAARAAAZY!!! 

Well that's our little family update! I added some new pictures to the site under the June 2008 album so check them out!!! 

Loves to all the fam and friends!!! 

xoxoxo 

Amanda, Paul, Coop, Pebbs, and Mister!!!

0 comments:

Layout